WELCOME TO PR TIČ TOURIST HOMESTEAD
Our high altitude alpine farm is at a remote location 1050 meters (3440 feet) above sea level, with beautiful views to the valley and nearby mountains. In the middle of pure nature, at the base of mountain paths, two apartments are available for guests as well as home-grown organic food. It is the ideal place for active recreation.
- GUEST’S IMPRESSIONSGreat view, quiet location, kind people.
* Ivo, Ljubljana
I feel at home here – like we have known each other for many years. People are kind and caring.
* Majda, Koper
I could really put my mind to rest on this altitude.
* Matevž, Sevnica
- FARMWe are trying to work on the land and raise cattle as natural as possible and we will gladly offer you our home grown crops. Nearby there is our own alpine pasture for our cattle, the Slovenian indigenous breed – cika. We wish to to secure a healthy and beautiful environment for generations to come.
- ACCOMMODATIONWe have two apartments available. Both are furnished in traditional countryside style featuring lots of warm woodwork. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchen, a separate bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony.
- ACTIVITIESYou could visit the nearby Karavanke mountain pastures and taste their culinary offer, go on easy or challenging mountain hikes, mountain biking, you can visit the nearby Dovžan gorge, go to Tržič old town or some other attractions in the area.
- HOW TO GET THERE?- Tržič 6 km
– Kranj 20 km
– Airport Ljubljana 30 km
– Ljubljana 50 km
– Bled 25 km
– Klagenfurt 50 km